Coming in October From Rebel Ink Press
When I was tagged by my fellow author and friend Lori Gordon I said sure I’ll answer the questions and link them back to you.
And of course I will be sure to mention that because she was published first, I have added J to my future works. I am now known as the other Lori Gordon, Lori J. Gordon. (I did verify that her middle initial was not J—Just in case.)
So, here goes.
1) What’s the working title of my WIP?
Revelations From the Past.
2) Where did the idea come from for the book?
Each of my stories to date includes something that happened to me. Of course the truth is deeply buried in fiction and imagination. This story came to me as the result of my Mother-in-laws will.
3) What genre does your book fall under?
Contemporary with elements of suspense.
4) Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
Johnny Depp, and (Me.I can dream can’t I?) Katie Holmes
5) What is the one sentence synopsis for your book?
What does a woman terrified of guns do when she learns the man she fell for is an undercover cop?
6) Will your book be self published or represented by an agency?
I signed with Rebel Ink Press in Sept 2011 for two books but I submitted this story a year, ago this month, to Wild Rose Press and am waiting to hear back on the full manuscript request.
7) How long did it take you to write the first draft?
A little over one year.
8) What other books would you compare this story too within your genre?
Lisa Jackson’s Almost Dead.
9) Who inspired you to write this book?
My mother-in-law and my sister-in-law.
What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
I have no idea.